RomanceClass and Komiket’s first comics anthology KILIG contains 14 romance stories by 22 Filipino creators. Explore kilig in its many forms: first crushes, second chances, enduring love, from the very personal to the collective, shared thrills.
- Panaginip ng Pag-Ibig by Marianie
- Cat in the Bag by Sumikiyo and Munppence
- Tuesday Mornings by Hench Dulin
- Egg Soup Sunday by Fay Sebastian and Arli Pagaduan
- tan by Me by Suzette de Borja and Gianne Rabena
- Raise the Curtain by Alexandra Sevilla
- Doctor Congeniality by Celestine Trinidad and Liza S. De la Cruz
- Unang Lakad by marmastry
- OTW by Danice Mae P. Sison and ydbugs
- Under the Apocalypse Sun by Cee and Ghost
- Against the Current by Yugen and Zee Dino
- One True Plant by Carla de Guzman and Liza S. De la Cruz
- Ikaw Pa Rin by Chapy Fadullon
- Last Minute Love You by Milo Galang and Cris Santos.
More info about this anthology here! KILIG anthology from RomanceClass and Komiket
Walk along the corridors of Sta. Gianna University Hospital for a glimpse into the lives of its doctors as they heal the sick, serve those in need, and fall in love in this medical romance anthology.
First Cut by Angeli E. Dumatol
The Days of Rain and Flowers by EK Gonzales
Finally Home by Celestine Trinidad
Status: In a Fake Relationship by Suzette de Borja
There’s a first time for everything. Gatecrashing a KPop concert with an oppa in a business suit. Taking shelter from the storm with the girl you’ve been meaning to shake off. That kiss that blurs the line between friendship and something more. A one-night stand (or, is it?) with your best friend from across the hallway.
Dive into these 10 stories of first encounters – unapologetically queer, happy endings required, with a smattering of that signature #romanceclass kilig. Whether you’re recalling your own firsts or out there looking for one, there’s a story in here for you.
So, go on.
Turn the page.