It’s one week to go before #AprilFeelsDay2020! Join us in celebrating the books we love, and give authors space and time to tell us about their new books.
Here are 10 things you need to know about the event:
- We’ll be streaming the event on Twitch! This way everyone can watch and join in, even if they’re not signed up or logged in. You just need a browser and an internet connection, and go to twitch.tv/romanceclass
- Sign up for a Twitch account if you want to join the chat and real time convos. This is completely optional! If you do plan on signing up, best to do it now, or anytime before the event to beat the rush.
- You can still participate in the things even if you’re just watching, and don’t intend to sign up. Be active on Twitter and use the event hashtag, #AprilFeelsDay2020, so we can find you!
- We have book launches! Authors will be online as well, and you can chat with them while they talk about their books.
- There will be live readings from our favorite readers. If you’ve been checking the hashtag on Twitter, you would’ve seen the teasers. Full videos will be streamed on event day, and you can join us squeal in real time.
- There will be giveaways. And you’ll have chances of winning whether you’re on Twitch or Twitter, as long as you’re tracking the chat 😉
- You can still dress up! The theme is SCHOOL FAIR and we encourage you to wear SCHOOL COLORS on the day of the event. (Your school, someone else’s school, a fictional school you wish you went to…have fun with this!) Take a selfie on the day of the event, share it on Twitter, and we’ll have a surprise for you at the end of the event 😉 Watch out for our post from the RomanceClass Twitter account to reply to.
- (For PH residents) We will be accepting orders for print books. You won’t need to pay anything upon ordering, as we’ll be confirming them after the Enhanced Community Quarantine. Order link will be up during the event stream.
- There will be a post-event discussion! Usually, after every event, we would still have “a bit” of a hangover, so we find a place to gather and decompress. This time, we’re doing it online. It’ll be on Discord. Click here for your server invite, and introduce yourself at the #general channel. Again, this is completely optional, especially if you don’t want to sign up for any new accounts! We can also decompress on the private chat that is Twitter.
- The event stream will be available online even after the event 🙂 The whole thing is saved, including what’s on chat. We will post the link up on all our socials and website.
Can’t wait to see you all on April 25th!